Thursday, April 3, 2014

A to Z Challene Letter B Believe

I know that I am brand new in the It Works family, but I truly believe in the products!

I mean should you name your company It Works if the products didn't work?  Probably not.

I am loving all the products that I have heard about, and I can't wait to try them all.

Here are a few of my favorites that I absolutely BELIEVE in!

Greens (I am drinking mine right now):
  • Detoxify, alkalize, and promote pH balance within the body
  • Acidity-fighting magnesium and potassium blend
  • Cutting-edge probiotic support for digestive health
  • 38 herbs and nutrient-rich superfoods
  • 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables in every scoop
  • Free radical-fighting antioxidants
  • Tangy orange flavor
  • Would you rather eat 8 salads worth of fruits and veggies or take 2 scoops of greens?  I will take 2 scoops please!! 

    Hair Skin and Nails:
    It’s optimal nourishment to look your beautiful best from the inside out!
    ·         Boosts your natural collagen and keratin production
    ·         Supports the body’s defenses against free radical damage
    ·         Moisturizes while enhancing skin’s elasticity and flexibility
    ·         Promotes healthy cell growth, strength, and shine
    And of course our Ultimate Body Applicators (aka That Crazy Wrap Thing):
  • Tightens, tones, & firms
  • Minimizes cellulite appearance
  • Improves skin texture & tightness
  • Mess-free and simple to use
  • Results in as little as 45 minutes
  • Progressive results over 72 hours
  • Made with natural ingredients

  • You can wrap every 72 hours any where from the neck down.  Arms, thighs, belly, love handles, calves, ankles, and knees can all be treated.  A full treatment is 4 wraps and is $99 retail, but if you sign up to be a loyal customer, you only pay $59 (that is a $40 savings!!!).
     
    My website is http://www.tiffvasquez.myitworks.com/ if you want to check out all the rest of our products.
     
    Ask me how to become a loyal customer?
    What areas would you target with our custom wraps?
     
    The time is now to change your body from the inside out.  What are you waiting for?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment