Things I am Doing Different With Baby #4
- She is very attached to her paci. Brayden and Ella didn't even take one.
- We are not co-sleeping anymore.
- I put her to sleep in her crib at the beginning of the night.
- I nurse her in the middle of the night in my bed, and then put her in the pack and play for the rest of the night.
- I put her down for naps and bedtime awake in her crib.
- I never worried about the noise level when she was trying to go to sleep. She is actually a much better sleeper with noise.
- I let her fuss if I need to focus on things for the other 3 kiddos (like dinner) if she is fed and dry.
- I am taking more photos of her (thanks to my iPhone and Instagram), especially monthly milestone pics.
- She is eating fruits and veggies but no cereal yet (she is almost 6 months).
- She drinks water only when she is eating fruits and veggies.
- She takes a lot less baths. She doesn't spit up at all and she very rarely has blowouts, which makes for a less dirty baby.
- I have not used my video camera with her at all, this one makes me very sad actually. I need to start ASAP.
- I am putting big bows on her, which I never did with my older girls.
I am sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now. I am sure I will add more another time.
How did you do things different with your babies?